Cipralex Day 16

Okay...

I get the flashy light circle once every morning after I wake up.  It's like my brain is turning on for the day and the med is adjusting to deal with my increased brain activity.

On Wednesday morning I volunteered in my son's grade 1 class.  The teacher asked me to write "My World" on each of the kids' projects.  I wrote it on the first one and did not recognize the word, world, at all.  It looked like it was spelled completely wrong.  I had to look it up on my phone.  Then I didn't trust the internet, so I looked it up on my phone again.  Seriously.

Last night I took my little half-pill with water and it got stuck on the back of my tongue.  It tasted disgusting and I chugged some more water to wash it down.  I then proceeded to choke on the water and the pill and the force of the choke shot the pill upwards into the back of my throat behind my nose.  The burning in my sinuses lasted for the rest of the evening and was incredibly painful.  My eyes, cheeks, jaw, ears, nose, everything was affected.  I am so glad that I woke up this morning and it didn't hurt anymore.  I will not be doing that again.

I want to set a day to weigh in so I can track my weight gain per week.  I'm trying to decide on when that will be.  I am quickly learning how many calories are in things and am tracking everything less.  I don't want to fall into the habit of not tracking and having the number of calories I eat slowly fade back down to normal, so I am trying to stay on top of it.  Yesterday was just over 1700.

There are so many people in my newsfeed on facebook who have gastroenteritis running through their families (Too many people call it the stomach flu, but it is, in fact, not a flu.  One of my pet peeves.), including some of my hubby's family members.  I have to say that knowing it is out there in full force right now is freaking me out.  But just a little because I have meds for the phobia-related anxiety now, you know.  ;)  I am praying fervently that it misses our house this year, despite my hubby carrying a bowl around with him this morning.  Such a busy week ahead, my mom is leaving soon, and I still don't feel quite strong enough to take on the extra challenge of cleaning up vomit and germ infested surfaces for two days per person.  Ugh.  Everyone, if you don't feel well, stay away from the rest of the world!  Don't let anyone in or out of your house!  Pretty pretty pretty please.  I will love you forever if you do this.  :D

Comments

Popular Posts