Talk me down

Today was a stressful work day.  I'm lucky to have a hubby that not only sits quietly and listens to me vent, but who also is almost always of the same opinion of me.  We are a great team, and we have each other's backs.

Our house is officially back on the market to sell.  We listed it $10,000 less than last time.  I hope that it goes quickly; I have my eye on the one I want to buy.  I spent the weekend trying to pretty up the outside, and today I started on the inside.  I like to start at the top of the house and work my way down, so I did a lot of cleaning up my sons' room.  The bathroom I have been trying to keep up with for the past week, and I hung up all my floor clothes tonight to get started on my bedroom.  Hubby did the laundry and dishes on study breaks.

I felt okay today.  My muscles still ache.  I am finding that I can't make it through the day without a nap.  I really need to find a doctor.

Heading to bed just after 11; that means a 7:00 alarm set.

Comments

Popular Posts