adrenal fatigue recovery take two

I went to my dr. this morning as a follow up on my bladder infection.  The culture of the urine sample they took on Wednesday came back clear.  The sample they took today showed no bacteria. The dr. did a quick physical exam and everything checked out okay.

So...once again the thing that is wrong with me is nothing is wrong with me.

I told her I was dizzy and headachey and she said come back in 8 days if things don't get better.

I went to church and made lunch and watched a movie and did my errands and sat down to make a recovery plan.  I have a daily schedule, and an eating, exercising and sleeping plan.  There will be supplements and vitamins and water and naps if necessary.

I hope that my daily plan and my intentional sleeping will reduce stress.

I'm gonna fix this.

Comments

Popular Posts