CITALOPRAM

Went to my doc yesterday and asked for mental health meds.

Ironic since I left my last doctor of 12 years because she kept trying to give me some.

Life has just become too heavy again.

Not a lot of details today, but I wanted to record that I started Citalopram last night. I took 10 mg (half of a 20 mg pill) around 11:00. I woke up at 3:00 AM with stomach cramps, hot/cold sweats, nausea, diarrhea and vomiting.

Today I stayed home from work, sick. HR sent  me an email that I have used up all my sick days.

I took a quarter of a pill tonight, earlier - about 5:10 PM. Hopefully the vomit feeling will be gone by the time I need to leave for work tomorrow morning (7:00 AM).

I'm really sad about how life is going; hoping the drug will help me function so I don't lose everything before I can figure it all out..

Comments

Popular Posts